Online Payment through Brightwheel
Brightwheel, AMA’s new and first foremost new platform of communication has been a success. Thank you for your support and feedback. Parents can now provide an automatic tuition payment (bank transfer) starting this month by registering on the app. This is the payment method to make a tuition payment before/on the 25th of each month.
AMA Resources for Families
What songs can I sing with my child?
What books can I read to my child ?
- Si le das una galleta a un ratón
- Donde viven los monstruos
- Willy el tímido
- La gallina Cocorina
- Oso pardo
- Donde está la oveja verde?
- La oruga muy hambrienta.
What electronic applications can I teach my child?
- Stories by Gus on the go (iTunes)
- Duolingo (iTunes and Google play)
- Endless Spanish App (iTunes)
- Spanish School Bus for Kids (iTunes)
Spanish games online
What other educational resources are there to teach my child Spanish?
What elementary schools should I consider for my Spanish language learner?
Dual Language Programs / Community United Elementary School / Esperanza Elementary School / Global Family / Greenleaf / Manzanita Seed / International Community School / Melrose Leadership Academy.
What traditional public elementary schools should I consider for my child?
- Joaquin Miller Elementary School
- Montclair Elementary School
- Elementary School
- Hillcrest Elementary School
- Thornhill Elementary School
- Sequoia Elementary School
- Crocker Highlands Elementary School
- Piedmont Avenue Elementary School.
What private elementary schools should I consider?
- Escuela Bilingüe Internacional (EBI) / Aurora School / Northern Light School
- What Charter (public) elementary schools should I consider for my child
- Lighthouse Community Charter School / Achieve Academy / Education for Change / Aspire Berkley Maynard Academy / Aspire College Academy / Aspire Eres Academy
What school-age programs should I consider that may teach Spanish outside the school?
- Tucker the turtle technique
Thank you for your continued partnership and support. We look forward to having another memorable school year filled with fun learning and community building.
~AMA Director and Maestras
For Parents: On filling out PDF’s Electronically
Download Adobe Acrobat here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Within Acrobat, open a PDF file or click on the Create PDF tool in the right pane to convert your document to PDF.
- Click on the Fill & Sign tool in the right pane.
- Click on a text field, then type on the form. Your data will be saved so you can use it again in the future if desired.
- Click Sign in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Draw or type your signature, or use an image.
- Click Apply and place the signature on your form.
- Click Share in the upper right corner to send your form to others.
- Enter one or more email addresses, then click Send to deliver your form and get notified when recipients view it.